in Apricot Press, Production
Tuesday, December 9th, 2008 at 8:26 pm
Behold.. Yo Frankie! Online! Both the binaries and the whole production tree are available in .zip format and also browsable via web.
So go to the Download Yo Frankie! page and start playing the game, playing with the source files, or open the blend files in Blender 2.48a and do both!
A big new is that Yo Frankie! is now part of Blender Projects, this means that you can make and share your own levels, characters, whatever! and also help in the development and maintenance of the game, so we can all play Yo Frankie! in future Blender versions.
VideoTutorials uploaded so far:
- Library Linking
- Level Template Creation
- Texture Splatting in Real Time with GLSL
Just Added 3 more!:
- Water Effect with Animated Normal Maps
- Simulating AO with Vertex Colors
- MultiColor Mist Effect with Shading Nodes
Just Added 8 more!:
- Ambient Colors
- Baking Shadow Maps
- New Features in the IPO Editor
- 5 Part Series: Modeling and Texturing a Low Poly Tree
check the download page:
(now with an easier-to-remind URL )
That’s all folks!
Thanks for everything,
The Apricot Open Game Crew